September 19, 2016 Horizon 2020 Energy Efficiency Info Day
H2020 Energy Efficiency Info Day taking place at the Charlemagne Building in Brussels on behalf of the European Commission - Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME)
The HCCC participated on behalf of ArchEnerg (http://www.archenerg.eu/index.php/en/), International Innovative Cluster for Renewable Energy and Building Trade from Szeged. Tony Kez acted on their behalf as Vice president.
Some of the organisations we met:
- Christoph Kober, Project Manager (Brandenburg Economic Development Board (ZAB)), Potsdam, Németország
- Carolina Grau, manager (energy cluster of extremadura) Spanyolország
- MIGUEL MIÑANO NÚÑEZ, Cluster Manager (Clluster of smart cities in the region of Murcia), Murcia, Spanyolország
- Nigel Claridge, EU Advisor & project manager (Sustainable Innovation), Stockholm, Svédország
As a result of Horizon 2020 Energy Efficiency Brokerage Event, ArchEnerg was able to become part of a consortium. There are 7 organisations from 6 countries, Germany, Spain, Hungary, UK,Poland,Spain. A proposal has been submitted , called “ Crowd Climate Tool” , (CroClime) . ArchEnerg would be responsible for organisation and implementation in Hungary. The organisations participating:
- Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin (HTWB Berlin) Germany
- green with IT e.V. Germany
- University of Sevilla Spain
- SolarTech/EMI Budapest Hungary
- Marine South East Ltd. UK
- Wielkopolska Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WCCI) Poland
- Eurecat Spain
The main objective of the project is Implementation of ICT‐based methods and technologies for energy reduction and avoidance with a special focus of user friendliness applications and transparency of energy consumption and costs (online energy bills with options for analysis and visualisation).
The CroClime proposal has been submitted to EE-06- ENGAGING PRIVATE CONSUMERS TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE ENERGY. We will keep you updated regarding the outcome of our proposal.
Szeged is the 3rd largest city in Hungary, near the Transylvanian and Serbian border in the Central Great Plains of Hungary. .University of Szeged (http://www.u-szeged.hu/english) is here with over 30,000 students.