December 13th, 2012: Chamber Christmas Party
The Hungarian - Canadian Chamber of Commerce held its annual Christmas dinner at the Hungaria Social Club. A good time was had by all.
The Chamber's annual Christmas party was a success, the food was excellent, the wine was great and above all the company was excellent. Tony Kez gave a short speech wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a very happy, healthy, and prosperous Happy New Year.
The evening included a meal by Café Rococo served with a glass of wine, desert by Chateau Euro accompanied by a champagne toast and door prizes. All of impeccable Hungarian quality.
He also stated the Chamber is very pleased with the results of 2012 for the following reasons:
1. Tony Kez having been mandated by Kelemen Tibor the president of the Hungarian Committee, to represent Montreal Hungarians at the Diaspora conference in Budapest. For your information Diaspora is a networking organisation to network and leverage Hungarian associations abroad by the Hungarian government.
2. The success brought to our chamber thanks to our participation at the Carrefour Europe 2012 conference. This is the annual business conference of the Montreal-based European trade chambers.
3. Involvement of interns from Budapest has been an extremely pleasant and fruitful, for instance, Katalin Berényi, master’s graduate from Corvinus University from Budapest in International Relations.
4. The additions to the team of Petra Oszetzky graduate from Budapest, Bachelor Degree in communication (journalism) 2004-2008 Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary. She will be in charge of Public Relations and will act as our Event Planner.
5. Also he thanked the Directors Dr. Anthony Horváth, Marko Jotic and Attila Molnár for their excellent work in supporting the chamber.
We are looking forward to an even more successful 2013.