Key SectorsKey sectors are those that our governments have decided to invest their resources into to improve the economy over the long term. The chamber’s main focus is exploring business opportunities in the common priority sectors between Hungary, Quebec and Canada. Our objective is to get government and industry to co-operate with each other to bring long term commercial benefits.
Key sectors in common between Hungary, Quebec and Canada include:
- Automotive and Ground Transportation Equipment
- Life Sciences and Biotechnology
- Information Communication and Technology (ICT)
Other sectors of interest include:
- Renewable Energy: as the cost of fossil fuels increase and becomes more difficult to procure this sector continues becoming more interesting
- Service Sector: a Hungarian priority sector. Because of Canada’s experience in the Service Sector there should be a lot of opportunities for Canadian companies.
- Both Hungary and Quebec could offer each other thematic tours. Such as hunting and fishing, bicycling, wine tasting, beauty and rehabilitation spas.